Friday, February 3, 2017

National Wear Red Day and Special Announcement

Today is National Wear Red Day for 2017. It's a day to support heart disease and stroke awareness for women by wearing red. I will always red on this day because, as I have mentioned in previous posts, I have Long QT Syndrome. It's a congenital heart condition that affects the electrical system of the heart. It's similar to an arrhythmia, but slightly different. I also wear red because heart disease runs in my family.


I am currently revamping my other blog, Writing With Meg. Starting next week, I will be posting once a week with a getting to know me series until the beginning of March.

This brings me to my special announcement. I am pleased to announce that I'll be starting my writing series, Meg's Long QT Journey, on March 10 on Writing With Meg. I have chosen that date for a reason, but you'll have to tune in then to find out why.

Happy Reading and Keep on Writing!

~Meg~

No comments:

Post a Comment