Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy 2019!

First, I wanted to start by saying Happy New Year! Hope that everyone has a happy and healthy 2019.

I do want to apologize for being missing in action on this blog. My life has been a whirlwind for the past couple of months as I started a new job in November as a police dispatcher trainee. This involved several steps before actually getting hired. I've been classroom training for nine weeks. It's been challenging, but overall I've been enjoying it and discovering a passion for dispatching. I am hopeful that this is the start of a new career path for me, but anything can happen in the training period. We're graduating from the classroom training Friday and getting ready to start live training for a few months. I don't know where this will lead me, but I remain optimistic that it will take me far.

What this all means for this blog? Well, I'll be posting my plans for a blogging schedule for 2019 in a few days, as well as a 2018 review.

~Meg~

No comments:

Post a Comment