Friday, January 22, 2016

2015 Reflections and 2016 Goals

This only refers to blogging reflections and goals.

2015 Reflections
It was a little bit rough, but I did start out good this year. I participated in the April A to Z Challenge. It was a good experience and I learned a lot. I went through a tough and emotional time near the end of the year and I blogged the best I could under the circumstances. I know I didn't really stick to my blogging schedule. There's nothing I can say about that except for I'm sorry.

2016 Goals
January hasn't been the greatest month for me. Unfortunately, I've been sick with a couple of issues. Although I'm not quite 100% yet, I am starting to feel better. With that being said, here's what I'm going to be up to this year:

1. Regular Blogging Schedule. Clearly something that I've got to work on and be more consistent at. I will be resuming that either this week or next.

             ~ Writing Tuesday (might be changing the name)
             ~ Author Spotlight Friday
             ~ Sunday Funday 
             ~ Book Reviews on any day except Friday and Sunday

2. I will be participating in the A to Z Challenge again. Details to come in a couple days. At this time, I don't know if I will be doing normal posts during April.

3. My new blog devoted strictly to Writing will be coming soon.

4. I'm thinking about doing NaNoWriMo this year, so I may not be blogging in November.

Happy Reading and Keep on Writing!

Meg

2 comments:

  1. Well done Meg - I hope things get easier for you this year .. glad you'll be doing the A-Z ... good luck with the other choices ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete