Sunday, June 3, 2018

2018 Reading Challenge and Goals

I know this is pretty late this year, but here's my challenge and goals for 2018.

Once again, I am doing the PopSugar Reading Challenge for 2018. I'm not posting the entire list of prompts, but you can find the list here.

There are 40 prompts with an additional 10 prompts on an advanced list.

In 2017, my goal was to read 60 books. That didn't happen as I only read 31, but I had a challenging year. For 2018, my goal is once again set at 60 books and hopefully I will accomplish it this year. As of this writing, I have only read three and am in the process of reading books four and five. The first three book reviews will be posted next week, or rather, this coming week.

For writing, I just completed a 31 Day Ninja Writer Challenge. I wish I could link to this, but the daily challenges were sent by e-mail. It was in May with the intent was to write at least 10 minutes a day and read at least 10 minutes each day. And each day also came with a daily challenge. While I didn't accomplish everything I wanted out of it, I have been writing more and am currently bringing my series, Meg's Long QT Journey, back on my other blog at Writing With Meg. Please check it out.

And you can follow me on twitter here.

Happy Reading and Keep on Writing!

~Meg~


No comments:

Post a Comment