Saturday, June 2, 2018

Meg's 2017-2018 Book Awards

Meg's 2017-2018 Book Awards

Disclaimer: I base the awards on the books that I read in 2017. And it's only my opinion on how I rate them.

Each book will be linked to my book review if you would like to read it.

Best Book Overall:
1. Amazing Grace by Danielle Steel
2. Thursdays at Coconuts by Beth Carter
3. Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham
4. Summer at the Lake by Linda Barrett

Honorable Mentions:
1. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
2. The Shack by William Paul Young
3. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
4. Finding Peace by Melanie D. Snitker
5. The Inn at Eagle Point by Sherryl Woods
6. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by Jack Thorne

Worst Book Overall:
1. A Cat To Die For by Maria Grazia Swan
2. The Not So Secret E-mails of Coco Pinchard by Robert Bryndza
3. Set Change by T'Gracie and Joe Reese
4. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Best of Classics:
1. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
2. Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
3. White Fang by Jack London

Best of Christian Fiction:
1. The Shack by William Paul Young
2. Daniel by Robin Merrill
3. Come To Me Alive by Leah Atwood

Best Book by an Author I've Read Before:
1. Amazing Grace by Danielle Steel
2. Finding Peace by Melanie D. Snitker
3. Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke

Best Book by a New Author I Read:
1. Thursdays at Coconuts by Beth Carter
2. Summer at the Lake by Linda Barrett
3. The Inn at Eagle Point by Sherryl Woods
4. Pause To Rewind by Aimee Alexander
5. Come To Me Alive by Leah Atwood
6. Only Time Will Tell by Jeffrey Archer

Book That Surprised Me (either better or worse than what I thought):
1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by Jack Thorne
2. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
3. Reinventing Mona by Jennifer Coburn

Happy Reading and Keep on Writing!

~Meg~




No comments:

Post a Comment