Monday, June 1, 2015

Sunday Funday: Life Lessons

Sunday Funday: Life Lessons

I'm going to be doing this a little different than usual. And, by the way, I know I'm a day late in getting this out.

In life, there are good times, as well as bad times. Sometimes, things are thrown our way that remind us just how precious life really is. This past week has been challenging in my life, as a family member has been battling a medical crisis and unfortunately, it won't get any better in the long run. Physically, she will and may feel better but it's something she, as well as the rest of our family, will have to deal with for the rest of her life. It is something that came up suddenly and we were not expecting it in any way. I for one have really learned the importance of just how valuable life is this week. It also reminds me that time spent with loved ones is also precious and valuable as you never know when they'll be taken away.

I like to look at the not so great times in my life as learning experiences. For example, I had my first ever job interview several months ago. I didn't get the job, but I learned how to better prepare myself for an interview - like some of what not to say, not letting nerves get the best of me, etc.

I was going to compile a list of life lessons that I've learned throughout my lifetime, but I came across something that said it perfectly, from the great Albert Einstein.


Most importantly, stay true to yourself and be who you are.

Happy Reading and Keep on Writing!

♥Meg♥

2 comments:

  1. Life most certainly throws us curves. One of my daycare infants was diagnosed with scoliosis yesterday.She's only 8 months old and one of the sweetest children I've been blessed to care for. Really makes you stop and reflect on life. May your family find blessings in your circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! Ah, that's a shame - my prayers are with her and her family. Fortunately, my aunt is starting to get/feel better, but still in the hospital with hopes to be coming home soon. Thanks again. ~Meg

      Delete