Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Funday: This or That

Sunday Funday

This is mostly for women/females.

This or That

Makeup:
blush or bronzer: blush
lip gloss or lipstick: lipstick
eye liner or mascara: mascara
foundation or concealer: concealer and powder
neutral or color eye shadow: neutral or depends what I'm wearing
pressed or loose eye shadows: pressed
brushes or sponges: brushes

Nails:
OPI or china glaze: opi
Long or short: short or in between
Acrylic or natural: doesn't matter
Brights or darks: brights or in the middle
Flower or no flower: flower

Body:
perfume or body splash: body splash
lotion or body butter: lotion
body wash or soap: soap
lush or other bath company: other

Fashion:
jeans or sweat pants: sweat pants
long sleeve or short: short
dresses or skirts: dresses
stripes or plaid: stripes
flip flops or sandals: flip flops
scarves or hats: scarves
studs or dangly earrings: both
necklaces or bracelets: necklaces
heels or flats: flats
cowboy boots or riding boots: cowboy
jacket or hoodie: hoodie
forever 21 or charlotte russe: forever 21
abercombie or Hollister: neither
saks 5th or Nordstrom: neither

Hair:
curly or straight: I've been in a straight mood lately, but I do like curly as well
bun or ponytail: ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips: clips; bobby pins for when I'm performing though
hair spray or gel: spray
long or short: medium
light or dark: well since I have dark brown hair, I guess dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs: side
up or down: usually down

Random:
Rain or shine: shine, although I do love the smell of rain
Summer or winter: winter (I don't tolerate heat that well or else I would have said summer)
Fall or spring: fall
Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
East coast or West coast: East coast, since I've never been on the West Coast
 

Happy Reading and Keep on Writing!

♥Meg♥
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment