Monday, December 15, 2014

2014 Year in Books

So, it's almost the end of 2014. I've compiled a list of books that I've read this year. Unfortunately, this year I had a lot going on and didn't have the chance to read as much as I would have liked. My kindle also broke earlier this year and I had a lot of books on that to be read. At the end of this year, I'm going to have an awards post/book review based on what I've read.

1. Cutting Edge by Robert W. Walker
2. Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens
3. Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares
4. A Chorus Lineup by Joelle Charbonneau
5. The Stanger by Albert Camus
6. Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
7. The World According to Garp by John Irving
8. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
9. Divergent by Veronica Roth
10. The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
11. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
12. Sophie's Choice by William Styron

There may be a couple more that I may have forgotten to add. I am also in the middle of a book now that I'm hoping to finish by the end of the year. I will add to this list when I'm done.

Keep on Writing! Happy Reading!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment