Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Cracker Book Tag

So I've decided to do the Christmas Cracker Book Tag since it's Christmas week.

1. Pick a book with a Wintery Cover.
    The Christmas Shoes by Donna VanLiere



2. Pick a book you'll likely buy as a present.
    This year, I am buying my nephew (4 months old) one of my favorite books - The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams.


3. Pick a festive themed book.
    Touched By Angels by Debbie Macomber



4. Book you can curl up with by the fireplace.
    First, I don't have a fireplace, so it's more of my favorite place to read. Divergent by Veronica Roth



5. Pick a book you want to read over the festive period.
    Have a Little Faith by Mitch Alboms



6. Pick a book that's so good it gives you chills.
    The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Need I say more.



7. Pick a book that's going on your Christmas Wish List.
    Picking just one is impossible, so I'm going with Insurgent by Veronica Roth.



This wraps it up. Hope you enjoyed it.

Keep Reading and Happy Writing!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment