Sunday, December 7, 2014

Get To Know Me...a Little

Before I start posting about writing and books, I figured I would do the getting to know me 25 questions tag. So here goes.

1. Do you have a middle name?
    Yes, Anne.

2. What is/was your favorite subject?
     English and French

3. What is your favorite drink?
     Water

4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
     Counting Stars by OneRepublic; since it's December and in the Christmas Spirit, my favorite Christmas songs are: O Holy Night and White Christmas. One of my other favorites is Not Far Apart by Irish artist Ryan Kelly (also part of the Irish band Celtic Thunder). It's about loved ones being in heaven at Christmas. Very powerful song and it helped me a lot when my grandma died back in 2010.

5. What would you name your children?
    For a boy, Joshua and Matthew. For a girl, Emily.

6. Do/Did you participate in any sports?
    No. Due to a heart condition, that wasn't/isn't possible for me.

7. What is your favorite book?
    There's so many to choose from. My favorites would have to include The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling, along with many others.

8. What's your favorite color?
    Blue and pink.

9. What's your favorite animal?
    Dolphins and koala bears.

10. What's your favorite perfume?
      I don't use perfume.

11. What's your favorite holiday?
      Christmas.

12. Have you graduated from high school?
      Yes.

13. Have you been out of the country?
      Yes, I did go to Canada once.

14. Do you speak any other languages?
      Well, I did take four years of French in high school, so I can speak a little of that.

15. Do you have any siblings?
      Yes. I have an older brother.

16. What's your favorite store?
      Aeropostale, Target and Barnes 'N Noble

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
      Applebee's, Olive Garden, California Pizza Kitchen and Friendly's, among others.

18. Do/Did you like school?
      Yes, I enjoyed school for the most part.

19. Who are some of your favorite Youtubers?
      Katytastic, among others

20. What's your favorite movie?
      Once again, there's plenty to choose from. In the spirit of Christmas, I'm going to say White Christmas, Christmas Shoes and Christmas in Connecticut.

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
      Dancing with the Stars, The Voice, Biggest Loser, Full House, 7th Heaven, One Tree Hill, I Love Lucy, Hawaii Five O, Golden Girls, Red Band Society, among others.

22. PC or Mac?
      PC

23. What phone do you have?
      a phone from tracfone

24. How tall are you?
      5'2"

25. Do you have any pets?
      No, although eventually I would like a golden retriever.

So there you go. Hope you enjoyed learning some facts about me.

♥Meg♥

No comments:

Post a Comment