Wednesday, December 16, 2015

I'm Back, Announcements

First and foremost, I wanted to apologize for not blogging/posting for a few weeks. In November, I lost two family members within ten days, with the second one being right before Thanksgiving. Over the Thanksgiving weekend, I had to pack and go out of town for the funeral that Monday. That week was really strange for me as we left on Saturday, had the viewing Sunday, the funeral Monday, left Monday night to come back home and got back home early Tuesday morning. It's a roughly seven hour trip. Anyway, everything left me exhausted the rest of the week.  Both deaths have been affecting me more than I thought they would and have made me examine my life like never before.

With that being said, I will be going back to my normal posting schedule next week. Before then, I may do a couple book reviews. I will not be posting on Christmas, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

My new blog will definitely be up in January. More details to come at the beginning of January.

Meg

2 comments:

  1. Hi Megan - all the best for the coming year ... 2015 has obviously been difficult. With thoughts and well done for keeping going forward ... cheers and a Happy Christmas - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hilary. It was more difficult at the end of the year, but I'm determined to move forward in 2016. Merry Christmas!

      Delete