Thursday, July 23, 2015

Author Spotlight: John Grisham

Author Spotlight

John Grisham


Get to Know John Grisham:

  1. American author
  2. Former lawyer and politician
  3. Best known for thrillers
  4. Books translated into 42 languages
  5. One of only three authors to sell 2,000,000 copies on a first printing
  6. First bestseller was The Firm
  7. Nine of his novels have been made into movies
I'm ending this with a quote of his.
“I seriously doubt I would ever have written the first story had I not been a lawyer. I never dreamed of being a writer. I wrote only after witnessing a trial.” - John Grisham
For more information on John Grisham, click here.

Side Note: My next book review should be up sometime next week.

Happy Reading and Keep on Writing!

♥Meg♥


No comments:

Post a Comment