Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Writing Tuesday: Bucket List

For today's Writing Tuesday post, I'm going to be using a writer's prompt.

Prompt #1 List the top 10 things on your bucket list

My top 10 are:

1. Get published
2. Swim with dolphins
3. Hold a koala bear
4. Have a closer relationship with God
5. Go on a helicopter ride
6. Visit all 50 States in the US
7. Travel the world
8. Be a mom
9. Learn how to play the guitar
10. Climb a mountain
 
 
These are just a few of the items on my bucket list. Now it's your turn. What are some of your things on your bucket list? Have you accomplished anything that's been on your bucket list.
 
One of the things I wanted to accomplish on mine was to become an aunt. That got accomplished almost a year ago when my brother and sister-in-law had their son. And for one more - when I got to go to Yellowstone National Park back in 2011.
 
Happy Reading and Keep on Writing!
 
♥Meg♥


No comments:

Post a Comment