Thursday, July 2, 2015

I'm Back, Plus Updates

I just wanted to write about why I haven't posted in two weeks.

Last week, the computer was having problems and I couldn't post and it gave me no time to warn ahead of time. This past week, I've been away and just got back today. I'm going to take a couple days to get caught back up on things and since this is a holiday weekend (in the US), my first post (other than my 4th of July post this Saturday) will be up Tuesday July 7.

Schedule of Posts:

Tuesdays - Writing Tuesday
Thursdays - Author Spotlight
Sundays - Sunday Funday

To clarify, this blog is about combining reading and writing into one. In addition to the three specific post days described above, I will be doing book reviews as I get done reading a book.

Sunday Funday is my free day to post about something other than reading and writing, with the exception of book tags.

Also, I will be incorporating some fun posts along the way as it applies. For instance, if I read several books during a certain month, I may post a book of the month type of thing. At the start of the New Year (as I did last year), I will do a Books Awards post, rating the best and worst of the books I read of the previous year.

I am currently reading three books right now (I know, I know), so I should be having a couple of book reviews coming up soon.

If I'm unable to post for some reason, I will do my best to let you know ahead of time.

Happy Reading and Keep on Writing!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment