Yesterday was Halloween, so I figured I would do a Halloween tag.
Please note that I'm not a huge fan of horror movies and while I like Halloween, I'm not too crazy about it - I, for one, don't believe it's an official holiday.
1) What’s your favorite horror movie?
~ never seen a horror movie (I've seen Frankenstein, but it wasn't scary so it doesn't count)
2) If you were in a horror movie, how far do you think you would get? (Five minutes, halfway, all the way to the end credits…?)
~ halfway, maybe???
3) Favorite scary video game?
~ don't play scary video games
4) Favorite scary story?
~ don't know
5) What’s one unusual thing that you’re afraid of?
~ dogs - while I actually do like dogs in general, I'm not big on being around them due to an incident that happened when I was about 8 or so
6) What’s your first memory of Halloween?
~ I don't know if this is technically my first memory, but I remember being excited to be in a neighborhood Halloween parade - just a parade/general walk where neighborhood kids could walk around showing off their costumes
7) What’s your favorite Halloween memory?
~ probably what I just said above
8) Best Halloween costume you’ve had?
~ Minnie Mouse
9) Worst Halloween costume you’ve had?
~ probably a bum - I was 10 or 11 and it was the last year that I wanted to go trick or treating, but it wasn't all what I expected to be
WHICH IS SCARIER:
10) Werewolves or vampires?
11) Ghosts or zombies?
12) Creepy dolls or creepy clowns?
13) Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers or Leatherface?
~ probably Krueger (who is Leatherface?)
The following are pictures of a few of my Halloween costumes - Ariel (I think), Minnie Mouse, and Cinderella.
Hope you had a happy and safe Halloween!