Thursday, May 14, 2015

Blog Updates

Hey! I'm writing a quick update about my blogging plans.

Since this is Thursday, I'm going to start with today. Thursdays are my author spotlight days and today's will be up soon.

Sundays are what I call Sunday Funday. I'll be posting random things, which may or may not be reading or writing related.

My other day will be Tuesdays. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly I'll be writing about. They'll be writing based - right now my ideas are to do short stories or writing tips - like maybe doing a short story every other week and writing tips or prompts the other weeks. My plan is to start it up this coming Tuesday.

I'm also in the process of doing another book review, which will be up either Friday or Saturday. I put up book reviews whenever I get done reading a book, but I won't be doing those on a certain day.

Hope everyone has been having a good May so far. It's been a bit crazy where I live this week - you might have heard of the Amtrak derailment which has now killed eight people in Philadelphia, well it happened in my neighborhood. It's slowly starting to get better.

Happy Reading and Keep on Writing!

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment