Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday Funday: All About Reading

Sunday Funday is back, now that the A to Z Challenge is over - look out for my reflections post tomorrow.

Reading Habits

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
    not really

 2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
     bookmark

 3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
     I don't like to just stop reading. I try to read for a certain time (say 30 mins) and I like to get to the end of whatever chapter I'm reading when the time would be up

 4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
     Sometimes, but not really. I don't want to get the book ruined.

 5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
     I've done both while reading and it doesn't bother me. Depends on the book, though.

 6. One book at a time or several at once?
     I tend to read either one or two at a time.

 7. Reading at home or everywhere?
     home mostly, but I do read while riding on a bus or a long car/train/plane trip.

 8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
     Silently.

 9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
     I actually had a bad habit of doing that, but NOT anymore.

 10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
       Try to keep it new, of course!

 11. Do you write in your books?
       No!!

Readabits

1. When do you find yourself reading? Morning, afternoon, evening, whenever you get the chance or all the time?
    mostly evening and night time, but sometimes when I get the chance

2. What is your best setting to read in?
    Don't really have one.

3. What do you do first – Read or Watch?
    Read!!!
4. What form do you prefer? Audiobook, E-book or physical book?
    I prefer reading physical books, but e-books when travelling because it takes up less space.

5. Do you have a unique habit when you read?
    Nope.

6. Do book series have to match?
    Yes.

Happy Reading and Keep on Writing!

♥Meg♥

No comments:

Post a Comment