Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Funday: Mother's Day Edition

First and foremost, I want to wish every mother, grandmother, godmother a happy Mother's Day. And for those who may not have their mom around anymore, know that she's always with you.

Since it's Mother's Day, here is a picture of me with my mom. It was taken on Mother's Day two years ago and apparently, we haven't taken a picture of just the two of us since then.

Growing up (and since my parents were divorced), my mom was the one who was always there for me (and my brother). We did live with her, so naturally I'm a little bit closer to my mom than my dad, but more on him later. My mom and I go shopping together and spend a week each summer down the shore, just the two of us. I have always been her helper with doing things around the house, especially cooking. There's so much more that I could say about my relationship with my mom and what we do together, but that would take forever lol.



♥Meg♥



No comments:

Post a Comment