Saturday, April 2, 2016

Brilliant B's #atozchallenge

Day 2 of the April A to Z Challenge

A Book Extravaganza

Classic: Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

Synopsis: Far in the future, the World Controllers have created the ideal society. Through clever use of genetic engineering, brainwashing and recreational sex and drugs, all its members are happy consumers. Bernard Marx seems alone harboring an ill-defined longing to break free. A visit to one of the few remaining Savage Reservations, where the old, imperfect life still continues, may be the cure for his distress.

Other: Berenstain Bears by Jan and Stan Berenstain




One of my favorite series' as a kid was The Baby-sitter's Club, as well as the follow-up series to that, Baby-sitters Little Sister Ann M Martin. I can't tell you how many of these books I had back then. If anyone is familiar with these, my favorite character was always Stacey and Mallory.

♥Meg♥


4 comments:

  1. Brave New World is something I've wanted to read for ages but never get around to. I loved the Babysitter's Club books too :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Debbie. I never read it either. ~Meg

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the A to Z challenge and hoping you are having fun.
    @ScarlettBraden from
    Frankly Scarlett

    ReplyDelete