Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Kinky K's #atozchallenge

Day 11 of the April A to Z Challenge

A Book Extravaganza - featuring classics and some of my favorite books

Classic: King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table by Roger Lancelyn Green

Synopsis:
King Arthur is one of the greatest legends of all time. From the magical moment when Arthur releases the sword in the stone to the quest for the Holy Grail and the final tragedy of the Last Battle, Roger Lancelyn Green brings the enchanting world of King Arthur stunningly to life.

♥Meg♥


4 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, I am not overly familiar with the King Arthur stories. I should check this one out.

    Liz A. from
    Laws of Gravity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not either. But what I wrote for the synopsis is the best I could get. ~Meg

      Delete
  2. I love the stories of King Arthur. I read them in college, and was hooked right away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I never read them, but maybe I'll check them out. ~Meg

      Delete