Friday, April 1, 2016

Amazing A's #atozchallenge

Introduction to the April A to Z Challenge.

A Book Extravaganza

I decided to get creative this year in the titles of each day's post and do adjectives for each letter. Keep in mind that the select adjective for each day does not describe the selected books I've chosen.

Each day in the month of April (except for Sundays of course), I will be posting a classic book, in addition to books that have inspired me or what I was into throughout different periods in my life on select days. Some will be children's books and a couple will be for any age. Of course there are many more books that I have loved through the years.

Let's get started.

Classic: The Art of War by Sun Tzu
Synopsis: Conflict is an inevitable part of life, according to this ancient Chinese classic of strategy, but everything necessary to deal with conflict wisely, honorably, victoriously, is already present within us.As a study of the anatomy of organizations in conflict, it applies to competition and conflict in general, on every level from the interpersonal to the international. Its aim is invincibility, victory without battle, and unassailable strength through understanding the physics, politics, and psychology of conflict.

Other: Are you there God? It's Me, Margaret by Judy Blume
            Amelia Bedelia by Peggy Parish, Herman Parish
            And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie


I'm going to mention again that I will not be able to visit participating blogs until April 4, as I will be out of town this weekend for a cousin's wedding.

♥Meg♥


2 comments:

  1. This is right up my alley. Addicted to reading, a write myself, I will look forward to the books you will be featuring. Thanks for all the hard work it takes to participate in the #Challenge. Come and visit me if you have time.

    ReplyDelete